You’re one step closer to becoming a 2018 25 Under 25 Award Winner. In order to continue being considered for this award, please fill out the application below with supporting materials to be presented to an independent panel of judges made up of area business leaders.
- Download and complete this fillable PDF:
Make sure you save the application file to a location on your computer before you begin to fill it out! This allows you to save changes and come back to the application as needed. If you begin to fill out the PDF while it is open in your browser prior to saving it to a location on your computer, your progress will not be saved.
- Submit your application and financial information* in one of three ways:
1. By email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach the application, letter of support, and any supporting materials you choose. If you email your application, be sure to MAIL your financial information sheet as directed in the application. For your security and privacy, please do not email the financial information.
2. By mail to: 25 Under 25 Awards Program, Thinking Bigger Business Media, PO Box 754, Shawnee Mission, KS 66202. For your security, please include financial information sheet in separate sealed envelope to be given to the financial judge (still sealed).
3. In person at: 5809 Reeds Rd., Lower Level, Mission, KS 66202. For your security and privacy, please include financial information sheet in separate sealed envelope to be given to the financial judge (still sealed).
Applications are due no later than Friday, November 3, 2017. Judging will occur on Friday, December 1, and winners will be announced shortly after.
Questions? Email Megan, Operations & Events Manager, email@example.com.
*Detailed financial information on individual businesses will not be reviewed by the staff of Thinking Bigger Business Media, the judges, or released publicly. It will be reviewed only by the sole financial judge. If you have any questions about what to submit, you may contact us, and we will forward your name/questions to the independent financial judge. We adhere to a very strict process that ensures your financial information remains confidential and is destroyed properly.