Starting this month, Square One Small Business Services at Mid-Continent Public Library will offer workshops for those interested in joining the business market or kick-starting a business.
Until April, participants can join a variety of programs and services to work one-on-one with local entrepreneurs and business specialists in the Kansas City area.
Free benefits from Square One include business basics classes and bootcamps, online resources and personalized one-on-one consultation.
Square One will host the following events over the next two months:
- Your Next Steps to Restaurant Ownership // 6:30 p.m., Feb. 13, Antioch Branch
- Building a Solid Foundation for Opening a Restaurant // 6:30 p.m., Feb. 28, Platte City Branch
- 10 Steps to Selling Your Food Products in Stores // 6:30 p.m., March 19, Smithville Branch
- The Business of Food Trucks // 10 a.m., April 14, Ennovation Center
- Building a Solid Foundation for Opening a Restaurant // 6:30 p.m., April 23, Colbern Branch
Other business-related events:
- Analyzing Your Competition to Rule Your Market // 11:30 a.m., Feb. 13, Bank Midwest: Liberty South Branch
- Platte County Small Business Bootcamp // 8:30 a.m., March 1, Platte Co. Resource Center
- Startup Basics with SCORE KC // 10:30 a.m., March 9, Woodneath Library Center
- Funding Options for Small Businesses // 11:30 a.m., March 20, Platte Valley Bank: Smithville South Branch
- Brand Storytelling for Small Businesses and Nonprofits // 11:30 a.m., April 10, Bank Midwest: Liberty South Branch
- How to Start a Business in Blue Springs // 10 a.m., April 13, Blue Springs South Branch