The Kansas Small Business Development Center has announced a partnership with the Women’s Business Center and the KCK Chamber of Commerce to offer Launch U, a program to help entrepreneurs start and grow their business.
Classes will take place in Kansas City, Kan., at the KCK Chamber offices, 727 Minnesota Ave. Orientation dates are Jan. 28 and Feb. 11, and starting on Feb. 25, classes will take place on every Monday from 6-9 p.m. until April 15.
This 8-week program will:
- provide a specific road-map for starting a business
- expose future business owners to subject matter experts including accountants, attorneys, marketing experts and more
- challenge future business owners to define and be prepared for the best and the worst
- help educate and position future business owners to fund their businesses
- help future business owners develop a network of resources and peers in the business world
Launch U currently has locations in over 100 cities across the U.S.