EY Announces 2017 Central Midwest Entrepreneur of the Year Finalists
EY has announced the 2017 finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year awards for the Central Midwest. The annual awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who excel in innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
This year’s Central Midwest finalists generated nearly $2 billion in revenue and employed more than 8,000 people in 2016.
The finalists are:
- Scott Scully, Abstrakt Marketing Group, St. Louis, Mo.
- Allan Connolly, Aclara, Hazelwood, Mo.
- Matt Hertig and Michelle Jacobs, Alight Analytics, Kansas City, Mo.
- Richard Wetzel and Steven Swanson, Centric Projects, Kansas City, Mo.
- Dan Geraty, Clearent, Clayton, Mo.
- Peter Mallouk, Creative Planning, Leawood, Kan.
- Jay Kim, DataLocker Inc., Overland Park, Kan.
- Brock Stechman and Brody Dorland, DivvyHQ, Kansas City, Mo.
- Jeanette Prenger, ECCO Select Corporation, Kansas City, Mo.
- Bren Brown and Michael Brown, Frontier Justice, Lee’s Summit, Mo.
- Sonia Garapaty, FSC, Inc., Overland Park, Kan.
- Donald Welge, Gilster-Mary Lee Corp., Chester, Ill.
- Bruce Holland, Holland Construction Services, Swansea, Ill.
- Erica Brune, Lever1, Kansas City, Mo.
- Martin Bicknell, Mariner Holdings, LLC, Leawood, Kan.
- John Goodbrake, Master’s Transportation, Inc., Belton, Mo.
- David Johnson, Maxus Properties, Inc., North Kansas City, Mo.
- Aaron McKee, Purple Wave, Inc., Manhattan, Kan.
- David Dresner, Sleeve a Message, Brentwood, Mo.
- Larry Waller, Surface Protection Services, Ed Dorado, Kan.
- Adam Tilford and Jason Tilford, Tilford Restaurant Group, Webster Groves, Mo.
- Charles Cohn, Varsity Tutors, Clayton, Mo.
David Lockton, chairman of the board of the Lockton Companies, will be also be recognized and presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 15 in Kansas City.