We’re pleased that you are considering using our media products to deliver your marketing message to a group of such dynamic, engaged and growing small businesses.
For more than 25 years, Thinking Bigger Business Media has served this niche market in Kansas City—we publish the only publications and products that focus exclusively on small- to mid-size privately held companies entering the next phases of growth.
Let us help you create an integrated marketing solution that puts your message in front of these Smart Companies Thinking Bigger®. We offer a variety of media vehicles—ranging from print to digital to radio to live events. As an advertiser or sponsor, your message is heard across multiple channels.
Thinking Bigger Business Media, Inc., is a WBENC-certified 100 percent woman-owned business.
About Our Audience
Reach the owners, CEOs, presidents and top managers of fast-growing small businesses—the powerful
leaders who can make their own decisions about purchasing your products and services . . .
Find out more about the demographics, growth plans and buying habits of our readers by downloading the Media Kit below.
Complete 2018 Media Kit
Please call (913) 432-6690 for a 2018 media kit. Get details about print, electronic, broadcast and event advertising and sponsorship opportunities. 2018 introduces new digital products as well as new digital/print packages and several new events with sponsorship opportunities.
Thinking Bigger Business Media’s print publications include:
- Monthly – Thinking Bigger Business magazine, a four-color glossy publication
- Annual – Thinking Bigger Guides for Entrepreneurs and Smart Companies to Watch – four-color glossy publications
Thinking Bigger Business Media’s online products with advertising opportunities include:
- Digital flipbook editions of all our print magazines
- iThinkBigger.com Extra, a weekly electronic newsletter
Thinking Bigger Business Media’s entrepreneurial events include:
- Annual 25 Under 25® Awards
- Annual Smart Companies to Watch reception
- Thinking Bigger Speaker Series
- Quarterly BIG Breakfasts
- Quarterly BREW 30 Happy Hours
- Business Anniversary Bash
- Think BIG Forums