A Kansas City marketing agency is seeing growth across the board. Trozzolo Communications Group has added a new division, new team members and new clients.
The firm launched a new video production department and hired Matt Blume as video production director. He has 15 years of experience in that industry and has worked with brands including Cerner, AMC Theatres, Applebee’s, Gatorade, LinkedIn and others.
Josh McCoy joined the firm as director of integrated channel delivery, overseeing analytics, search engine optimization and more. McCoy is chairman of the Kansas City Search Engine Marketing Association.
Jennifer Hollingshead joined the firm’s health care marketing division, Prairie Dog, as account vice president. Previously, she was interim vice chancellor of marketing communications for the University of Missouri.
Trozzolo, founded in 1989, has more than 60 employees. It is based in downtown Kansas City.
Trozzolo also added 10 new clients from a variety of industries.
- Halls Kansas City, flagship department store.
- The Henry W. Bloch School of Management at University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Enterprise Bank & Trust, offering comprehensive financial services in the Kansas City, St. Louis and Phoenix metropolitan areas.
- McDonald’s Great Plains Co-Op and McDonald’s Greater Tennessee Valley Owners Association, two regional McDonald’s owner co-ops, bringing Trozzolo’s support to 475 individual restaurants in the Kansas City, Nebraska and Tennessee areas.
- Lee Health, the largest health care system in southwest Florida, with more than 100 locations.
- MultiCare Health System, a seven-hospital health care syst
em based in Tacoma, Wash.
- H.E. Williams, Inc., commercial lighting manufacturer in Carthage, Mo.
- Myers and Stauffer, a firm with 35 years of experience in accounting, consulting and data management for state Medicaid agencies.
- The National Marine Manufacturers Association, a leading trade association that serves the recreational boating industry.
- Woodside Village, a new Westwood town center comprising the Woodside Health & Tennis Club, luxury apartments, retail shops and public space.
“Our team works extremely hard, both for existing clients and on new business ventures, and it’s a great feeling to kick off 2018 on a high note,” said CEO Angelo Trozzolo. “Our unique approach to solving business challenges, coupled with our integrated service offerings across all marketing disciplines, is really resonating with organizations.”