The learning doesn’t stop once you start a business. That’s why AltCap is offering continuing education for entrepreneurs.
The new Grow Your Business Series is open to aspiring and existing business owners. All courses will take place at Plexpod at Westport Commons, 300 E. 39th St., Kansas City, Mo.
The courses include:
- Defining your sales and pricing strategies // 5:30-7 p.m. Feb. 21
- Quickbooks Desktop Pro, three-part series // 4:30-7 p.m. April 11, 18 and 25
- Building your e-commerce business // 5:30-7 p.m. June 6
- IRS small business tax planning // 5:30-7 p.m. Aug. 8
- Quickbooks Online, three-part series // 4:30-7:30 p.m. Oct. 10, 17 and 24
- Developing cash flow projections // 5:30-7 p.m. Dec. 5
For more information and to register, visit AltCap’s website. Cost varies by course.
AltCap is a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) that aims to support low- to moderate-income communities with business services and access to capital.