Central Exchange has opened registration for its 16th annual Leadership Lyceum, Kansas City’s largest leadership development conference.
The day-long conference will take place April 23 at the Overland Park Convention Center from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. This year’s theme is “Invest in You: RISE.”
The event, chaired by Commerce Bank’s Kevin Barth and Charlotte Kemper, will feature several afternoon breakout sessions as well as keynote speeches, including:
- Diana Kander, New York Times-bestselling author of All In Startup, on “Why Curiosity is the Secret to Accomplishing Your Professional Goals”
- Andi Burgis, owner and founder of Challenge U, on “Lowering the Water Line: Developing EQ Through Experiential Learning”
- Aaron Fulk, founder of Lillian James Creative, and Courtney Thomas, CEO of Central Exchange, on “The Millennial Leader”
- Carla Harris, vice chairman, managing director and senior client advisor at Morgan Stanley, on “Tools for Maximizing Your Success”
- Al-Husein Madhany, award-winning documentary film producer, on “Making Diversity & Inclusion Part of Your Company’s DNA”
- Veronica Cochran, CEO of International Association of Administrative Professionals, on “Leader-Shift: Shift from Managing People to Developing Potential”
- Nancy Tengler, Chief Investment Officer for Heartland Financial USA, on “Raising Your Financial IQ”
- Rhiannon Ally, KSHB-TV evening news anchor, and Dia Wall, 41 Action News reporter and anchor, on “Work/Life Blend”
“There is no other event in Kansas City that brings over 1,000 business and civic leaders together across industries for this level of professional and personal development,” said Central Exchange’s CEO, Courtney Thomas. “Women and men will come together for a day of inspiration, connection, opportunity and learning at the 2019 Leadership Lyceum. There is no better investment you can make than investing in you.”
Registration for this event is open until April 12. Use code cxp2019 for a discounted admission price of $250. Tickets for Central Exchange members are $125.